COVID-19 Testing at NEW Health sites
Practicing social distancing while accessing essential care can be done. At NEW Health we take your health and safety seriously. Our clinics continue to be open and here for you. In-office visits are being scheduled with precautions in place to keep our patients, staff and communities safe. If you are feeling ill and/or have symptoms of COVID-19, we offer curbside care visits to meet your needs in the comfort of your own vehicle. Screening and testing for COVID-19 is available at all NEW Health medical sites.
COVID-19 Testing Criteria
- Those eligible for COVID-19 testing are all patients with new COVID-19 symptoms in the past month (regardless of age or health status):
- Cough or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing OR at least two of:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Those eligible for antibody blood testing include anyone who:
- Concern for COVID-19 exposure since 1/1/2020 AND
- No current symptoms AND
- Any exposure concerns 2 or more weeks ago
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 you can reach out directly to our medical site nearest you for more information and assistance.