Confused about what Phase you are in for the COVID-19 vaccine?
With expanded eligibility in Phase 1B, Tier 2, more people have becoming eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Now might be a good time to see when you qualify and can schedule for the vaccine. The Washington State Department of Health Phase Finder Tool is a great way to see if you are eligible now. If you are not eligible in the current phase you can sign up to get a notification when your phase opens.
Those currently eligible in Phase 1B tier 2 of vaccine distribution include:
- High-risk critical workers* in the following industries: agriculture, fishing vessel crews, food processing, grocery store/food bank, corrections (prisons, jails, detention centers), court of law, public transit, and remaining first responders
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
- Anyone 65 and older
- All people 50 and older who also live in a multigenerational household
- All workers at risk in health care settings
- Educators and school staff for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade, and child care workers
- People who live or work in long-term care facilities