NEW Health is now scheduling the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for those meeting current phase eligibility!
We are currently scheduling vaccine appointments each week on Tuesday and Thursday at our Chewelah, Colville and Lake Spokane Medical Clinics.
Call today to schedule and follow the phone prompts to reach our vaccine schedulers:
Lake Spokane: 509-464-3627
Availability of appointments is based on the amount of vaccine we have on hand and fully scheduling each day prior to moving on to the next.
Those currently eligible in Phase 1B tier 2 of vaccine distribution include:
- High-risk critical workers* in the following industries: agriculture, fishing vessel crews, food processing, grocery store/food bank, corrections (prisons, jails, detention centers), court of law, public transit, and remaining first responders
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
- Anyone 65 and older
- All people 50 and older who also live in a multigenerational household
- All workers at risk in health care settings
- Educators and school staff for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade, and child care workers
- People who live or work in long-term care facilities