Your health records are easy to access via the patient portal. Our NEW Health patient portal allows 24-hour access to your health information. Connect with your care team, schedule appointments, check your lab results, and more from anywhere.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy of your health records, please follow the instructions below:
Download and complete the Authorization to Use or Disclose Healthcare Information form.
Send the completed form via mail, fax, or drop off the form in person at any of our clinic locations:
Attn: Medical Records
P.O. Box 808
Chewelah, WA 99109
A valid form includes the following:
- Patient Information
- Information to be disclosed
- The purpose for which the disclosure is being made
- Expiration date or event that relates to the patient
- Preferred delivery method
- Signed and dated by the patient or legal guardian
- All health record requests are processed within 14 business days from the date the request is received.
NEW Health may charge a fee for copying health records. If this is the case, you will be notified prior to records being copied.
For assistance or questions regarding the status of a request, please contact NEW Health Medical Records Department at 509-935-7542.
NEW Health does not promote the use of non-secure email for sending health records.
100% of the proceeds of your donations stay at NEW Health to help us continue to provide healthcare services to residents of our communities.