November 1, 2019
5 Tips to Healthy
- Manage your A1C, blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Discuss with your health care team what these numbers should be.
- Develop or maintain a healthy lifestyle. Follow a healthy eating plan and make physical activity a part of your normal routine.
- Learn ways to manage stress. Try deep breathing, gardening, yoga, taking a walk, or listening to your favorite music.
- Stay on top of your medications. Take medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- Stop smoking or using other nicotine products. You can start by calling 1-800-QUITNOW or visiting www.smokefree.gov.
100% of the proceeds of your donations stay at NEW Health to help us continue to provide healthcare services to residents of our communities.